Friday, February 17, 2012

the weekend is a killer..

good morning,


happy friday! but that means nothing to me because i am working ALL weekend...BLAH! ..


weighing in on a sunday morning really helps me stay on me feet. if i happen to go out on a friday or saturday night, i am watching what i eat & drink. i dont drink half as much as i used to, and its helped me out so much. it also saves me lots of money =)


so far i have had breakfast already, and i had a bowl of cereal with fat free milk and a yogurt on the side. i will still be hungry, so im going to bring some fruit with me to work to munch on before my break time. so far this is a 6 points plus meal. each day i have 27 points plus value to use...


doing some kind of exercise is a main part of the whole system. of course i belong to a gym, but do i go all of the time? ABSOLUTELY NOT! it is so hard with my schedule, that by the end of the day, i am exhausted. my job entitles me to literally be on my feet all day. i am constantly running around and up and down stairs. but that is not enough, and the reason is because my body is way too used to it and i am doing the same things everyday. 


tonight, i am going ice skating. i even bought my own skates =) this is a really good work out. i totally feel it in all parts of my body. so 2 hours of that will be great for me. 


now, i need to figure out what i am going to have for lunch. maybe ill pick up a 6inch subway sandwich.


there are so many possibilities out there. i need to be positive and be strict with myself. i know i can do this. 


have a good day everyone! will post more soon =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment