Wednesday, February 22, 2012

i need something fast!

after a long long day at work, i cant wait to get out and have dinner. i eat lunch at 12 or 1 o'clock every day and by time i get out, i am STARVING! todays lunch was what i explained last night, the roast beef with broccoli and a baked potato. i had cantaloupe and a clementine today as well as a banana with my breakfast. 


on my way home from work, i looked up the points for something quick from one of my favorite japanese places in the area. i ordered miso soup, salad, sweet potato sushi, and gyoza. unfortunately they forgot my soup, so that worked out better for me. i am so full right now. japanese can be difficult because its so high in sodium. drinking a lot of water with it helps. 


i feel like doing some kind of work out right now because i have been SUPER lazy lately. 



No comments:

Post a Comment