Thursday, February 16, 2012

the reason for my blog...

i want to share my journey on losing weight. i began my journey a little over a year ago. i have had my up's and downs along the way, and should have lost more than i have. but i am not giving up. 


i have been doing weight watchers, and this works best for me. i really enjoy the lifestyle this program have given me. i am able to eat whatever i want as long as i track my points. its so easy. 


since december of 2011, i have lost 24lbs. i plan on losing another 30lbs. 


i plan on blogging as much as i can to give tips, advice, and even some ideas on foods to eat. it does get hard from time to time on choosing what to eat. 


i weigh in on sunday mornings, so i am hoping for a good weigh in this weekend! 


This 1st pic is right before i started doing Weight Watchers in November of 2010. I was 191LBS there...UGH! Im on the left...

This photo is over a year later, December 2011, as I almost reach my 25LB mark. About 167LBS. Im on the left side again...




talk to you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment