Tuesday, February 21, 2012

FAT TUESDAY...

so tonight is the night before ASH WEDNESDAY, where we give up something for LENT for 40 days. this is always hard for me because i never keep up with it. this year is going to be different....


i have decided to give up ALL FAST FOOD!!! and that includes SUBWAY which is such an easy thing for me to get on my way to work, & DUNKIN DONUTS!!! that is going to be the hardest because i LIVE off of their egg white wake-up wraps in the morning. this will totally help me eat healthier, because i will be forced to make my own meals from home and hopefully ill save some money HAHA


tonight my boyfriend & i are going to our friends house for taco night. i have saved 13 points for tonight. im so excited =) 


while my mom made roast beef for dinner, i took 5oz, a baked potato, and broccoli and put it aside for tomorrow's lunch at work--which is all a 9 point meal! (ill post a pic tomorrow)


weighing your foods really helps! its amazing how much food you get per OZ. i use my scale daily and i highly recommend it to everyone. 


just came across this funny comic...




ENJOY YOUR NIGHT EVERYONE!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment