Sunday, November 11, 2012

hi everyone!

so my last post was about me going for my weigh in. this was on tuesday. i walked up to WW which is about 2 miles away from me. it felt good to walk, even though it was freezing outside! now, my last actual weigh in was in July because ive been bad and havent been able to make time to go. my schedule has been so crazy. but i promised myself after this week that i will be going weekly again.

so since July, i was only up 1 LB. i was amazed by this because at one point i had gained like 7 LBS. im just happy i was able to knock it off in time before the holidays. ive been stuck, but i am confident i will keep losing.

today im going to try something i have never had from starbucks. its a Skinny Peppermint Mocha Latte with non fat milk. a Tall one is 2 points and a Grande is 3 points. i think im gonna go for the grande! makes more sense i think =)

the link below shows you the nutritional info for this drink. you can change it around to how you like it. some prefer regular milk and maybe whipped cream. i said no whipped cream !

http://www.starbucks.com/menu/drinks/espresso/skinny-peppermint-mocha#size=11010777&milk=61&whip=NA

everyone enjoy your sunday! i will be out and about with my mom today & taking my grandma out for lunch.

will be back soon =)

sam xo

No comments:

Post a Comment