Sunday, November 18, 2012

Date Night..

last night i went out with my boyfriend for dinner. we decided to go to Outback. i was so hungry and didnt eat a huge lunch because i was out during the day and i knew i was going to dinner. we got to the restaurant to find out there was a 1 HOUR and 25 MINUTE WAIT! i thought i was going to hit the floor... but we waited, and i went there prepared! 

i checked my points on Etools before i got there. i had the Grilled Chicken on the Barbie for 7 points with a side of Fresh Veggies for 0 points. i got a side house salad for 5 points, and used half of my dressing for 3 points. (i was in the mood for blue cheese) we shared my favorite thing of all time---- COCONUT SHRIMP, which was 11 points for the whole appetizer, and half of it was 6 points.... i used 3 extra points from my weekly points. 

overall, i say i didnt do too bad! i had a white wine spritzer, but ended up not drinking it all. 

so far today i had a thomas' everything bagel thin with 1 tbsp of weight watchers cream cheese, and a banana. 4 points for my morning so far =) 

today i will be doing laundry and cleaning, and i will wear my activelink in the process 

enjoy your sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment