Sunday, March 4, 2012

up & DOWN..

hey everyone! so today i went for my weekly weigh in, and i was down 1/2 a pound. i know its good, but at the same time, im frustrated because i feel like im doing so well throughout the week and then when it comes down to the weigh in, im up and down with the same few pounds. i need something to spice it up a little bit, and i think i am going to force myself to work out for an hour each night. yes i am tired after work every day, but i gotta do something besides eating right, because its just not enough right now. i have to hit this 25lb mark and keep going! 


so after my weigh in, i passed the bagel place and was so tempted to go in and get a bagel, or even worse, an egg sandwich. but i said NO and stuck with my vitatop that was defrosting in my bag. 


i didnt have time to make lunch, so i had grabbed a quick lunch special from benihana. it really wasnt a lot of food, and it sure kept me full all day long. im really not looking for anything to eat for dinner right now. sundays are my cheat day since i have the whole week to be good =) 


hope everyone had a great weekend! stay tuned for more this week, and maybe more recipe ideas =) (im thinking of going and making one now )



No comments:

Post a Comment