Tuesday, March 27, 2012

One of my FaVoRiTe things...

SUSHI!!! but i rarely eat fish ones, usually vegetable =)

today i went with my mom to one of our favorite places for lunch. they have a great sushi special for lunch which is 2 rolls for $8.00 and it comes with soup and salad. now these rolls come with 8 pieces instead of 6, and i was not prepared for that. so it left me with less points for dinner tonight, but thats ok. i just have to deal. ( i could have easily ate only 6 pieces from each, but ahh the hell with it!)

i love getting a avocado roll and a sweet potato roll. 


so for 16 pieces of sushi, it was 11 points. the soup is 2 points, and the salad dressing is 2 points. 
if your a sushi lover, its worth it =) 

i just have to eat on the light side for dinner. 

but i do have to say, i did come home and do my PUNCH! work out because it was kind of chilly out today and my allergies were killing me. so i did a 30 min workout. 

EnJoY DiNnEr EvErYoNe ! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment