Monday, January 14, 2013

sticking with it...

hey all!

today was an early day at work for me. i forgot to pack my breakfast for work last night so i went to work with no food. bad, but it was ok. co-workers asked if i wanted to order food and at first i was ready and writing down what i wanted .. then thought about it and added up the points and said HELL NOOOO!! half of my day would have been gone with just breakfast and i needed to be strong..

i went to dunkin donuts instead and saved myself ALOT of points.

today is my godsons birthday so i am taking him to Chuck E Cheese with his mom. i wanted to make sure i had enough points because we all know the food there is not going to be that healthy.

i am proud of my decision of not ordering food today!

have a great day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment