Tuesday, June 12, 2012

There are a FEW of my favorite things...

here's whats been going on......

  • been tracking every bite i take!
  • "if you bit it, write it" -- my leader
  • exercising and getting those activity points!
  • walked almost 5 miles yeserday--7 activity points right there!


i have loved these since i was a kid! and 6 of them are 4 points! i could eat a whole box LOL but knowing the points plus value is definitely easier.

summer time BBQ dinner! beans, a light hot dog, and a pickle! 5 points plus! 

japanese food is one of my downfalls. here is the soup and salad that usually comes with everything. the soup id 2 points and the dressing on the salad is also 2 points. 

smart ones breakfast--5 points--scrambled eggs with melted cheese..and potato's. 

more japanese! edammame is 3 points for a cup and the sushi roll behind is a veggie roll which is 4 points

smart ones breakfast again. turkey sausage, egg and cheese. 6 points. and i made an iced coffee =)

here is the KFC i spoke about in a different post. this was the rest of my points last night -- 12 points.
2 grilled chicken drum sticks--4 points
biscuit--5 points
green beans--0 points
mashed potato's with gravy--3 points
EXTREMELY FILLING! 
(i dont always get the potato's)

and my favorite--SUBWAY SALAD--this time it has double chicken...which makes the salad more than 6 points..it was 9 points! but more filling. (i didnt ask for it--the guy just gave it to me =p )

these are some of the things i have been eating this week. in case you missed the good news......

I HIT THE 25 LB MARK FINALLY! 

going for 20 more lbs now =D 

have a great day everyone!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. That's AWESOME!!! 25 lbs?!?!?! I'm at 16!! 25 is my goal.. majorrrr props girl! I'm such a picky eater.. the only way I eat veggies is in soup so I've been having a lot of homemade soup and protein.. but I love typical American crap and Italian b/c it was what I was raised on.. sooo hard to not just make pasta or baked ziti. I know WW has some "fake" pasta but when you're used to the real stuff the sauce tastes BLEH.. as you probbably know. Ok rambling lol.. CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete